PAYPAL WON'T LET ME WITHDRAW MY MONEY!!

YSoSeriousMax

I Have been using paypal for a few months, processing transactions as i run an online business and this is my only source of income. Bu for the past two weeks whenever i go to withdraw my money for some reason it says i am not able to and i should try again later. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but it is useless as none of their customer service representatives pick up and only the pre-recorded voice message that keeps playing. I tried emailing them, but it keeps telling me its been blocked by thier internal security system! Frankly, this is not the time for paypal's system to be disappointing people like this, with all this crisis going on i am very dissapointed and all i want now is to withdraw my money and go to another service.

Please i'm begging you, if anyone was solved this please could you tell me how you did it, and what i should do??

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

mariaeliza
New Community Member
Any one got this issue resolved??? I have been in contact with them for a few months now and they are still holding my money. This is ridiculous. I have $700+ that I couldn’t withdraw. I send a message almost everyday. They keep telling me they will get a hold of me, that I will hear back 7/10 days then 3-5days. And then message gets closed with mo resolution and have to do it over and over.
Login to Me Too

Unbelievable how company this big can do stuff like this...
Login to Me Too

Philipdaddy17
I have the same problem has anyone got answers to why this is happening?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.