PAYPAL SHOWS $$ RECEIVED BUT BALANCE STILL SHOWS $0.00 - UNABLE TO TRANSFER $ TO CREDIT CARD

CSTEBERL
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me some money today and it shows received - I waited several hours. I was on hold almost an hour with PayPal and they admit it is on their end. They said this has been a big problem today. I read online it seems to be a constant problem for others as well. Does anyone know more about this problem or is there anything I can do on my end. I really need to get this money transferred - its been a major inconvenience to me

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

dcow

Yeah you and about 1000 other people judging from facebook, down detector, and this community on their website. Its ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

yonghwan
Contributor
Contributor

Same here

Login to Me Too

CSTEBERL
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for clarifying that for me - yeah this will be it for me using PayPal - there is no excuse for this kind of issue and it seems to be a constant problem from what I have seen online

Login to Me Too

liv79
New Community Member
this happened too me now how do i resolve this issue
Login to Me Too

CSTEBERL
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to customer service and they told me they were working on the issue and hopefully would be resolve in 24-48 hours - they probably collect a significant amount of interest on our money if it sits there a couple days

Login to Me Too

LA70

I received a payment but it is not showing on my paypal,balance

What should I do?

Login to Me Too

CSTEBERL
Contributor
Contributor

Customer service CLAIMS that they have gotten a ton of contacts about this today and told me they HOPED to resolve it in 24 -48 hours - no excuse for this as much money as they handle on a daily basis

Login to Me Too

LA70

Sounds like PayPal are on a nice little earner

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.