cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYPAL SECURITY HOLD ON TRANSFER/WITHDRAWAL

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: pending debit card transfer withdrawal

It has been 6 days for “ instant bank transfer “ and I still haven’t recieved my money. They said after 7 days call them back.
Highlighted

You should of been calling them every second !
Highlighted
Contributor

I am running a business - I do not have time to sit on hold for hours on end with a "helpdesk" that does not seem to exist.

Contributor

Horrible customer service that only repeats that they are allowed to hold your money. Wondering if anyone report it elsewhere?

Highlighted

Has anyone received their money?
Highlighted

Did you get your money?
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here, I have transferred literally thousands of dollars through the PayPal system and there has never, ever, been a problem.  I went to transfer money in my bank and got the news that they are putting it on "review" for 72 hours.  Hereby they are acting like a bank, this is not allowed by law.  PayPal is a payment processor, I paid 35 dollars in FEES to transfer money that is rightfully mine.  I understand that there is a delay of 2 - 3 business days to transfer to my account but PayPal will only transfer the money after the "review" is completed.

This is a way to extort money by taking interest on the money owed, I bet there is much more than a couple of million dollars in transactions a day globally on this platform.  Mind you the buyer of my product has 100% positive feedback on eBay and I have 100% positive feedback.  Imagine if you held 30 million (just throwing a number out there) and held that for 24 hours how much interest that would bring to the company?  On top of the fees that sellers pay.  It is simply not sustainable to build a business around this platform.  Oh, right, forgot to mention, I have been a PayPal user for 10 years!  And like this they willy nilly hold my money hostage without any probable reason.  The money was on hold for over 12 days while the shipment was in transit and got delivered, with tracking as required and delivered on the same day it was sold and with a signature on delivery.  And now PayPal just tags on another week, just because they flipping can, oh I did mention I paid 35 dollars for this "service" right?  Anyways, this is a forum, PayPal does not give one flying hoot about their FEES PAYING customers.  Have you actually tried to call the helpdesk?  Right... "help desk", "review"

Highlighted
Contributor

So it wasn't really exactly 24 hours😥🤔😳🤷💔....I'm awaiting release of funds as we speak😱😱😱...This is INSANITY 😈
Highlighted

How long did it take. Going through this now. Help. Rent to pay.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing 745$ from my PayPal to my card they just told me after a week andsome change that it is my bank fault in like ok my bank is fine it's a new excuse everyday and there customer service has issues speaking English all ways story's this will be the last time I use PayPal holding 745$ like....