PAYPAL RIP OFF

glen-d
Contributor
Contributor

A warning to new people to pp. DO NOT OPEN an account with them as you can not access your money as they hold it in their bank account for a month. So you loose interest on monies owed and when you think of all the accounts around the world and how many are on hold that will be millions in interest that pp are robbing from its clients..............NOT HAPPY............they do not even answer emails to their customer service ( customer service a joke). They then want to charge for this service. Once again I warn you DO NOT USE PAYPAL

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@glen-d

New seller hold lasts a maximum of 21 days.

Then when you have done xxx amount of transaction etc you get the funds instantly.

Everyone selling using Paypal including all Ebay sellers have gone through this process and as its for buyer protection most understand as we need buyers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

glen-d
Contributor
Contributor

I had an email stating that if transaction went smoothly then payment would be released in 7 days. The buyer in question has had item and is very happy. Come to think of it - whats to stop him cancelling payment what about my protection?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@glen-d

You haven't said if its an Ebay transaction / hold or a private transaction with Paypal / hold.

But normally funds are released when your tracking number shows 'delivery' of the item to the buyer + 3 days.

If you choose to not send it trackable then you may have to wait the 21 days.

If you say which 'hold' it is I can give you a link that explains it more fully.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.