PAYPAL COMPLIANCE STILL HOLDING MY MONEY FOR 3 MONTHS AND COUNTING

joshuadagpoon
Contributor
Contributor

This guy owes me money, he sent it to me via paypal friend's and family. Paypal compliance is holding my funds because they need some verification from the sender. Its been 3 months and I believe the sender is not even sending/responding to paypal to verify his account. I have emailed the compliance team a million times to just drop the charge since there is no progress to this. I already reached out to my local county police department to help me solve this issue. They told me they cannot apprehend the guy who owes me money because he is showing that the payment is still pending on his end. While on my account this payment has already vanished. Can someone please help me solve this issue. I just want to refund the payment thats on hold so I can take my own actions, It's been 3 months and there's no progress with paypal compliance team. How can you hold someone's money for 3 months without any updates or further plans/actions if the sender is not even responding to the emails? Has anyone been on the same boat? How incompetent can you get to not have any actions for 3 months, keeps on replying with their generic emails, and tell me to chill and wait. Somethings wrong with this system and someone from top level needs to get this straight. 

Transaction ID 05982589PV220224V (KMM410003349V32679L0KM). I just want my money to get released or just refund the funds to the sender so I can at least make progress with my local authorities.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.