PAYMENT ON HOLD ITEM WAS DELIVERED

BlankBoyKeven
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I recently sold an item in depop last Friday January 31st 2020. I shipped the item the next day on Saturday February 1st. They were able to receive their item a day earlier in monday when scheduled delivery was on Tuesday. They gave me a 5 star rating and positive feedback. I would really like to have access to my payment now seeing as I provided a tracking number as well and it has been delivered and I was given a great rating please allow me to have access to my funds.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cheers1955
Contributor
Contributor

When payments are being on hold, once you uploaded the tracking number in your account, it will follow the delivery schedule on the shipping courier's website. 24 hours from the time it got delivered, it will be released automatically. Since you mentioned that it was delivered earlier than what has been scheduled, it would be best to contact your buyer, have them login on their PayPal account website and locate the transaction. Once they have located it, they can click it and there's a "CONFIRM RECEIPT" or "CONFIRM ORDER RECEIPT" button there. They can click it and selecting yes. By then, payments will be released instantly into your account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BlankBoyKeven 

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for 'new sellers'.

If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.
Feedback does not count for payment release.

Normally for Ebays hold funds are released when tracking shows the item as delivered + 1 days (if you use Ebay / paypal postage).

Info in this Ebay link below about Ebays hold.
http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/payments-and-fees/funds-availability.html

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.