Over achievers!

Temp20200925
Contributor
Contributor
I have to say, PayPal goes above and beyond in achieving such an astronomically intense state of SUCK that I’m in awe at the sight! How do they do it so consistently? I have used my account for various personal transactions for about a year now. I have had transactions held, I have had my account limited until I went through their KYC process, my bank account and debit cards are all verified (more than once). Yet, when I receive a payment that I requested from a person that I’ve received payment from MULTIPLE TIMES WITHOUT INCIDENT, the King of SUCK ups their game and places a hold on the funds without any real explanation. I ask specific questions and request that the specific question be answered directly. Anyone care to guess how directly the question is answered? If you guessed that they ignore the question you’ve won!!! The payment from the other party isn’t done through a PayPal account. It’s the payment portal that’s emailed to the email address I request from and they check out as a guest. This has been done the last 3 weeks without issue! But now, all of a sudden, it’s suspicious and possible fraud apparently... Here’s some more fun stuff: To expedite the release of this hold, PayPal asks that I send in my tracking number for the package that I sent through courier. 😂 Well there isn’t a package. Payment is for services. So I mark the “no tracking required” option. Once updated the system tells me that I’ll receive the funds “1 day after delivery is completed.” I’ll give you a guess on when delivery was completed... go ahead... take your time.... If you guessed that I completed the service BEFORE PAYMENT was sent, YOU WIN AGAIN!!! That’s right. Services are completed. Delivered. Finished. Payment was the final step. So PayPal, ie; King of SUCK, says that the payer needs to log into their account and click the “received goods/services” option and money is released immediately. At this point I realize (even with the multitude of evidence before hand) that PayPal DOESN’T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS PAID “AS GUEST” THROUGH THEIR PAYMENT PORTAL!! How much worse can you SUCK you may ask?! Well, when I have to let them know that the payment was as a guest, I get a short, 12 hour later reply (even after I sent multiple messages checking to see if anyone was still alive at paySuckHQ), saying “since they checked out as guest funds will be released Oct 9.” Holy Guacamole!! Thats when it dawns in me “They haven’t thought of a way to contact a payer who checked out as “guest” and check on delivery of goods/services!!” Now, that’s next level SUCK! The ULTIMATE amount of SUCK anyone who works in Tech could ever achieve! They have their name, address, phone number, debit/bank information, yet they just can’t find a way to contact them 🤔 Hmmmm So now I’m **bleep**, have no money for food, rent, gasoline, electric, all the things needed to live this life of luxury and PayPal, excuse me PaySUCK, gets to collect interest off my money while it sits in their bank account. Obviously PayPal has this SUCK factor on lockdown. I’d be interested to find anyone that thinks they can rival them in their absolute glorious SUCK ranking. Let me know if you’re up for the challenge. After dealing with this absolute horrible company who enjoys placing financial hardships on their customers, I need some comedy in my life.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.