Outstanding FICA documents

Tmat1
New Community Member
Hello when trying online fnb to link PayPal account it say you are unable to perform this action as there are certain FICA documents outstanding please tell me how to solve this problem
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tmat1 

To link your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Link PayPal Profile.
Follow the instructions to link your accounts. You will need to sign in to your PayPal account to confirm that you are the account holder.

After linking your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps to transfer funds to your ETF bank account from your PayPal account:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Withdraw from PayPal.
Enter the transfer amount in USD dollars. (Please check that your PayPal balance is sufficient to make the transfer.)
Follow the instructions to confirm the exchange rate, the Rand amount you will receive, and the Transaction Terms and Conditions.
You will be directed to PayPal to sign in and verify the amount you are transferring to your ETF account.
Then you will be redirected to the FNB site. Your funds will be transferred to your bank account within 3 to 6 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

annalouisebos
New Community Member

Hi, I am also struggling with this.

After selecting 'link Paypal profile' on the FNB website, a message pops up to say that I have outstanding fica requirements. However, when logged into Paypal, I cannot see anything that I should add. FNB provides a Paypal helpline, but it is inoperative.

Login to Me Too

danielesmit
Contributor
Contributor

Did you manage to get this sorted out @annalouisebos I'm having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Anitacluve
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly
Login to Me Too

MpumiQekiso
Contributor
Contributor

How does this help with the problem at hand..The issue is the FICA thing now how to link

Login to Me Too

OwenMuchini
New Community Member

Hi, 

I am struggling with this problem too and when I call FNB they send me to the paypal line and nobody picks up, I tried waiting twice. I waited for 35 minutes waiting to connect to someone and I eventually dropped because I wasn't finding anyone. This is so frustrating !

Login to Me Too

Anitacluve
Contributor
Contributor
3 to 4 hours for me. New acct mo transactions what could be so complicated about removing my account go figure just stressed and scared thank you PayPal employees
Login to Me Too

Anitacluve
Contributor
Contributor
Yikes.... I'm feeling very stressed out... This should not be allowed legally all of these problems of ripoffs
Login to Me Too

Anitacluve
Contributor
Contributor
Already did
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.