Order Received Confirmation link not working

Naijablogguy
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys, I recently paid for a service, and the receiver needs me to confirm shipment as received. Each time I click on the "confirm shipment as received" link, it takes me back to the activity section. Has anyone experienced this before, and if you have a fix, let me know. It's urgent.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Naijablogguy,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into that issue. First I'd recommend clearing your browser's cache, cookies and history to see if you get a different response. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further.

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.