Order Number Purchased Item Qty Price 78302791 InfinitiKloud (64GB) 1 $39.99

Newf
New Community Member

Seller was Think Tech Sales Limited

Tried and tried to get Pay Pal to help.. as simple as letting me send a photo of the product I received.. But because the seller sent a photo of their package Pay Pal closed the claim without knowing the content.  Have tried to message and tried to contact a human.  Below is the message I tried to send but could not so here it is::  

PayPal Virtual Agent
9:40 AM
Hi! I'm PayPal's Virtual Agent. I can help with common questions like "what's the status of my dispute" or "I want a refund".
If I can't help, I'll transfer your message to an agent.
9:48 AM
You closed this case because the seller sent you a copy of the envelope that was shipped to me. But you did not verify the content that I received. I got this a pair of plastic insoles that cost $8.00 I was charged $48 for my product a InfinitKloud. I asked in the complaint for a way to send a photo of the insoles but got no response. My email is  If I cant get this corrected I will close my Pay Pal account because you listened to the seller not the customer I have scanned a copy of the insoles I received and the package it came in I should get the same consideration as the seller!!
PayPal Virtual Agent
9:48 AM
Do you need help with a dispute?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Newf 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Did you escalate it to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.