Oops Sorry! The withdrawal could not be completed

Cieloh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I've been trying to withdraw money to my Mpesa account from about 5 hours ago. But everytime I do I get an error message saying the withdrawal could not be completed. What could be wrong??

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Ian28
Contributor
Contributor

Wait for 48 to 72 hours before trying again. Do not attempt to do so before this time frame elapses. It worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Jackline100
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @Jackline100

Thanks for reaching out through the PayPal Community about this. I am sorry if you're running into issues withdrawing to MPesa. I would make sure that your PayPal and MPesa accounts are linked up successfully. You'll want to make sure that your phone number, email address, and names match on both accounts. If you still run into issues, you can find additional information through MPesa FAQ's directly. 

Hope that helps!

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Tariqkim
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem 3days now
Login to Me Too

savage15620
What should I do if i wait for 48 hours and it doesn't work?
Login to Me Too

Clerand89
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. For the past two weeks now have been trying to redraw funds from my PayPal account to my M-pesa account but keeps refusing I had been instructed to wait for 72hours and try again and all still not helping please can something be done about my account for me cause I really need that funds for flight booking and paying someone.
Login to Me Too

savage15620
i have the same problem too
Login to Me Too

Alkaline
Contributor
Contributor
What can I do please this PayPal is wasting time
Login to Me Too

savage15620
thanks i really hope this will help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.