Online Chat with paypal

Hapos1983
Contributor
Contributor

Hello...how i can have online chat with paypal assistance?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hapos1983

I didn't say that there was did I?

I said click for options available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hapos1983

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hapos1983
Contributor
Contributor
There isn't any choise for chat there
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hapos1983

I didn't say that there was did I?

I said click for options available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

nansknits
New Community Member

i have 100% feedback,no disputes,and am a above standard seller...why are all my payments being held for 30 days

Login to Me Too

HABIBB
Contributor
Contributor
Hello me have one winning money but if get this money have a payment than there have for get this money can use PayPal so me have also account PayPal so want to know if me can pay use my PayPal account can get this money from there in my PayPal account? please need help if can contract my PayPal account manager or can call me now als[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]my number thank you
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello HABIBB,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Axing1
Contributor
Contributor
I had order items from this website and I didn’t get any confirmation order email from them and I tried to email them many times but they not respond . The website is no address no contact number at all . I opened dispute but I had a mistake I choose wrong reasons and i want ask you to help open a dispute for non receipt and delivery date of item as I can't open a second dispute myself .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.