On hold

cathyngarcia
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. My money is on hold. I’m aware that it happens if your account is new. It can lasts up to 21 days unless I complied with the other requirements. Is there any other way on this? Is there an assurance that after 21 days, it will be released? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi cathyngarcia 

Yes, your payment should be released after 21 days or if you have provided tracking number once the tracking number shows delivered. Sometimes the tracking may not update and if you can see it has been delivered you can contact customer support to release the funds earlier.

If the buyer would make a dispute on the transaction though, it will be placed on hold until it is resolved.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi cathyngarcia 

Yes, your payment should be released after 21 days or if you have provided tracking number once the tracking number shows delivered. Sometimes the tracking may not update and if you can see it has been delivered you can contact customer support to release the funds earlier.

If the buyer would make a dispute on the transaction though, it will be placed on hold until it is resolved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.