OOPS! THEWITHDRAW COULD NOT BE COMPLETED

FMwaniki
Contributor
Contributor
I am unable to withdraw funds from my Paypal Account to my Mobile money account
yet I have complied with the PSD2 requirements for 2 Factor authentication and my Mobile number
is verified and updated.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Precious250
Contributor
Contributor
I've been experiencing this for a few days now. Customer service is not helping as they sending the link to the same website where the problem is occurring (paypal mobile money), or giving the same PSD2 message.
Login to Me Too

FMwaniki
Contributor
Contributor

@Precious250 I am having exactly the same problem from yesterday, it seems there is a problem with Paypal withdrawal to mobile money.

Login to Me Too

FMwaniki
Contributor
Contributor

@Precious250  I am from Kenya. Which country are you from? 

Login to Me Too

FMwaniki
Contributor
Contributor

@Precious250 " New PSD2 Regulations change the way you log in with PayPal. If your mobile number isn’t up to date access will be disrupted. Please check your Profile now "

Login to Me Too

Precious250
Contributor
Contributor
I'm currently in Kenya as well. I reached out to the customer service today, I was told if everything was in order to clear my browsing data, cookies and cache from the browser I use. It's working for me now. If it doesn't, reach out to their customer support on twitter @askpaypal
Login to Me Too

FMwaniki
Contributor
Contributor

@Precious250 Thanks for the tips, that is exactly what i did and eventually got to withdraw after like 1 week.

I appreciate your input dear.

Login to Me Too

Sess1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, @FMwaniki Were you able to finally withdraw your money?

Login to Me Too

FMwaniki
Contributor
Contributor

@Sess1, Yes, I was able to withdraw the funds finally after a 5 day wait.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.