ON HOLD Funds release Steps won't update

Spartan_117
Contributor
Contributor

The 3 steps to get the my funds faster won't update accordingly, need help.

Complete 5 transactions without any disputes, claims or returns.

Receive at least $100.00 USD as payment for goods and services.

These 2 condition are set at 0 but i have done more than these amount of transaction but these fields are not updated. Why is that ? And how can i get them to update ?

ps: Never had disputes or any other issues.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

__ji__
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Spartan__117!

I have the same issue. Was yours resolved already?

Login to Me Too

Spartan_117
Contributor
Contributor
The PayPal fund are now available for me without a hold on the funds but ebay payments are still being held. The three steps on the PayPal on hold fund release was counted even tho they didn't show the progress. When the steps are fully complete they will no longer hold your funds.
Login to Me Too

KelAngelo
Contributor
Contributor
So your money on paypal was not holding anymore? Its just that the 2 of the 3 steps will show up when its done?
Login to Me Too

Spartan_117
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, any funds sent to my PayPal account directly (Not via ebay sales) are available for me to withdraw without a hold. As for the 2 steps that doesn't show their progress they did count the progress of those even tho they didn't show it. When all step are completed the hold will no longer be added to your funds... At least that's what happened for me...
Login to Me Too

KelAngelo
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for that info.
Login to Me Too

__ji__
Contributor
Contributor

Still not resolved after 60 days.

The 3rd step was to avoid making withdrawals for 60 days. Last 20th of October was the 60th day and I assumed that the first 2 steps will show their actual progress which is completed. But they didn't. I'm afraid that if I start making a withdrawal, the 3rd step will restart counting from 0. 

I will go ahead and contact Paypal's customer service later and will post their answer here. It really starts to **bleep** me off. 😞

Login to Me Too

Spartan_117
Contributor
Contributor
I believe the 60 day step is to have a dispute free account for 60 day, it doesn't say anything about withdrawing funds...I did withdraw funds before those 60 day were completed(after the hold was lifted on my individual transactions) and I didn't have any issues. The 3 steps will go away when all 3 steps are completed. Before that you will have a hold on your funds even if one of your 3 steps are complete...Hope that helps....
Login to Me Too

__ji__
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response Spartan_117. My account is also dispute free since I opened it. I hope I can really make a withdrawal without a problem. I will call the customer service later and I hope they'll tell me that I can make withdrawals already. Thank you again for sharing your experience.  

Login to Me Too

KelAngelo
Contributor
Contributor
Same as me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.