Not urgent at all but really?

tspeirs_uk_pers
New Community Member
Transaction: 12E62648LY373973S

I know your busy and it is not urgent fortunately although it would be for most right now.

I am sorry your the unfortunate person I am likely to loose it on because of a canned response but:

How is it possible with an account in good standing when all electronic banking systems are fully operation to hold onto this £1,000 for over a week?

Thank you and I hope you are safe.
Tom.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

tspeirs_uk_pers
New Community Member

Sorry, impossible to edit topic.

Just wanted to add, the payment would normally be refunded instantly and within my bank within 15 minutes here in the UK.

There is no detail available to me why PayPal have held onto it for a week.

I know everyone is struggling and fortunately it is not urgent but at anytime, really.

Login to Me Too

tspeirs_uk_pers
New Community Member

PS: I don't want to waste resources calling customer service and impossible to email you as you are not allowing it.

Login to Me Too

tspeirs_uk_pers
New Community Member

It actually looked liked the customer service message/email went through was just far from obvious, you then have to reply to the canned response.

Please try and cut them a break when you undoubtedly lose it on the second canned response you get back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.