Not refund after confirm my debit card!

thanhhan31
Contributor
Contributor

I confirmed my debit card (MasterCard) to my Paypal account yesterday and after that i can't receive my money (1.95$ fee for confirm my card). My MasterCard have a function that automatically change the CVV after each 10 minutes. I think this function can be a problem. Can anyone help me?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @thanhhan31,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty getting a refund of the card confirmation charge.

While it is never a requirement to display your country and account type in your profile, it is helpful information to allow those like @kernowlass who want to help you, so they can provide the best response in situations where your location or account type may have bearing on the situation. In the absence of that information, the community can sometimes provide more general information. If you'd like to adjust this setting in your profile, you can go to Preferences > Preferences Tab > Privacy, or click this direct link

In this case, your region doesn't have impact on the solution, and I'm happy to help!

The revolving CVV feature that you describe may indeed be the issue here. A customer service representative will be able to look into the situation and offer options. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thanhhan31

Sorry can't help you. You have not shown what country you are in on your profile OR said what country you are in. As Paypal is country specific then we can't advise without knowing that information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @thanhhan31,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty getting a refund of the card confirmation charge.

While it is never a requirement to display your country and account type in your profile, it is helpful information to allow those like @kernowlass who want to help you, so they can provide the best response in situations where your location or account type may have bearing on the situation. In the absence of that information, the community can sometimes provide more general information. If you'd like to adjust this setting in your profile, you can go to Preferences > Preferences Tab > Privacy, or click this direct link

In this case, your region doesn't have impact on the solution, and I'm happy to help!

The revolving CVV feature that you describe may indeed be the issue here. A customer service representative will be able to look into the situation and offer options. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

thanhhan31
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe i'm hurry, the refund has come back after over a day. Sorry for this inconvenience and thanks all!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @thanhhan31,

That's excellent news! Thank you for the update!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Alex0012
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia! Was your "Not refund" problem solved?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.