Not receiving verification sms

snuxiig
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, as of about 3 days ago I cannot send money. Every time I go to send money, it says they need a quick security check. Every time I choose a “text” I do not recieve it. When I choose “call” on the other hand, it goes straight to a screen which says “sorry, we can’t verify it’s you” without even giving me a call. This is very frustrating as it was working fine a few days ago. I have metro pcs as my carrier, hope that helps. Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Login to Me Too
255 REPLIES 255

itsbenja

i am not able to receive messages as well from kenya

Login to Me Too

mayb99
New Community Member

Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem? I have requested SMS multiple times and nothing!

Login to Me Too

teyben02
New Community Member

I'm also getting this issue. It's very annoying.

Login to Me Too

Eason0831

trying this

Login to Me Too

Karu-Rosh
Contributor
Contributor

any update on this... faced worst of this asked to apply the verification to reset password. grrrrr!

Login to Me Too

Reincarnated
New Community Member
Me too, from Indonesia and it is really annoying. It's used not to be like this in 2018 tho.
Login to Me Too

ainscy
Contributor
Contributor
trying this
Login to Me Too

TheenaTrex

tried to do the confirmation number to post thing, didnt even ask for it! however someone else set up his and got the text right away. i still cant get mine, does anyone know the number they text from?

Login to Me Too

kavindra
Contributor
Contributor

siojo

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.