Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification sms

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Not receiving verification sms

I cant verify my phone. I tried to verify it by sms verification but no sms delivered to me. So i cant enter the verification number. Indonesian with Telkomsel. I've been trying this about a weeks, but still no sms verification.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. Doesn't matter if I click the "Resend" button. No text message received.

Is anyone from PayPal actually reading these community forums?

Highlighted

I have IOS12  on an iPhone 8.  I'm trying to purchase extended services from an app via the app itself.  I get the window that PayPal is sending a verification code to my phone and press "Continue".  I then get an new blank white screen.  I have no problem with regular text messaging.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have the same problem. I'm from Indonesia using Telkomsel. I'm using iPhone 8+. Tried restarting the phone, resending the sms, nothing works.

Highlighted
Contributor

hi, i'm indonesian too. for a few weeks i tried but nothing happen. tried to sent OTP on my XL Axiata and Telkomsel but i didn't received the OTP, any advice ? how to confirm my phone number ?

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal doesn't even seem to need the SMS verification code. Twice now this month I received no SMS, but I could click "Not now" to skip the verification and the payment went through anyway.

Highlighted
New Community Member

The same issue. For a long time still cannot receive that. I'm from Kazakhstan, but there were never any troubles with messages from any another, even much less popular services, with getting this SMS.

Tele2 (Kazakhstan operator), iPhone Xs, iOS 12.4 (but i'm not sure, that this is connected with your phone and OS)

Highlighted

Seems Paypal doesn't know how to solve the issue either. I wonder why they never reply.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Not receiving confirmation sms as well, I'm from Italy. The last one I received was on March 26th. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Same problem here! I always received SMS right now no... It's so frustrating 😞