Not getting confirmation code of debit card

Goviralanimals
Contributor
Contributor

The confirmation of debit card usually after three or four working days will show in my bank statement right? But it is already 5 working days and i still dont see anything besides a charge of MYR10, anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Morgostas
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, my bad, finally i manage to see the codes that PayPal send to my account twice. They where not highlighted with bold blue and that is why i didn't spot them right away. I own a apology for this. Sorry.

Will wait now for the new code to confirm my Debit Visa Card. 

Best Regards

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Goviralanimals,

I'm sorry to hear that the code has not shown in your card's online banking yet. The code is sometimes delayed after the charge shows, but sometimes the code does not come through if the bank does not accept the information for the description of the charge. If the code does not show, it may be that the card will not be compatible for linking.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Morgostas
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal crew,

my question is currently bothering me :

how come i got the 4 digit confirmation code for my bank account in 2 days and still waiting more than 5 days for the 4 digit confirmation code to confirm my visa debit card issued from the same bank account which is already confirmed ?

And this is the second time i clicked the button for RESENDING the confirmation code.

Please help this is beyond frustration, cause i can't use the debit card without confirmation for very long time.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
Solved

Morgostas
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, my bad, finally i manage to see the codes that PayPal send to my account twice. They where not highlighted with bold blue and that is why i didn't spot them right away. I own a apology for this. Sorry.

Will wait now for the new code to confirm my Debit Visa Card. 

Best Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.