Not able to remove bankaccount, without pending transactions.

studiorijpkema
New Community Member

Hi community,

This is first time I am here, I hope you can help me out, I am contacting here due my deafness, I can't call customer service. 

Anyway, I have a bank account which I am not using it anymore, I cancelled the account and am using another bank. But I am not able to remove the bank and he keeps withdrawing money, I want to prevent that, how to remove my bankaccount?

I get this error:

Sorry, you can’t remove this bank account because of a pending transaction. Please try again later.

But I don't have pending transactions right now.

Peter.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @studiorijpkema,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues removing that old bank. I can understand how this can be a bit cumbersome. Normally, it's an older payment or order that's still pending from one of the merchant's you've purchased from. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via Facebook private message or Twitter direct message. They'll be able to make sure you're concern gets into the right hands for review.

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.