No success in linking Bank account with my PayPal.

AdilNisar
New Community Member

I have been trying to link my bank account (to withdraw funds to my bank account) but there's no success, system shows this error (I have removed the IBAN number in this screenshot). <removed>

Note that my account is verified, i have already added the debit card of the same bank successfully. Have wrote to support staff and haven't heard anything in the past 48 hours. PayPal does recognizes my bank (Novo banco) as it is evident in the screenshot. What are the other options though? Shall I call their customer support on their Portuguese helpline? 

Any help will be highly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jesi4
New Community Member

I've been trying the same thing with my Novo bank and paypal. Paypal says they can't connect to it and Novo tells me that their other customers are able to connect. Anyone else have success?

Login to Me Too

NKFBB17
No luck here either with Novo. I’ve tried on several different occasions, but keep getting the same error message: “Sorry, we can’t link your bank account right now”
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.