No Transfer Options Display When Attempting to Resolve a Negative Balance

SimplyZ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I recently changed bank accounts, but an automatic payment still went through on my old one, which did not work because that account was closed. So, now I have a negative paypal balance. Shouldn't be a problem. But whenever I attempt to add money to resolve the balance, I don't see any transfer options displayed.

Heres what I've done:

1. Access my account.

2. Click "Add Money" beneath the negative balance. This takes me to the "Wallet" page.

3. It's at this point I think I should see some sort of "transfer" option, but there's nothing. Just ways to add/remove bank accounts or credit cards, and change payment preferences. Not sure why this is happening, but help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @SimplyZ,

You should have the option to add money by clicking on "Transfer Money" under where your balance is listed. There will be an option to add money to your balance, which should show your new bank as a payment source. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SimplyZ
Contributor
Contributor
All I see is "Add money to resolve your negative amount" above my balance. Below my balance, I see the "Add Money" button. But like I said, clicking "Add Money" just takes me to the "Wallet" page, and I can't seem to actually transfer money from here.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @SimplyZ,

Thanks for those details. Hmm, that is strange... Try logging in and using this link to add money. Let me know here if you still have issues.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.