No Help??

peranadar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have been trying to convert currency for weeks, It keeps saying try later?

I have been on paypal for over 13 years and have done this countless times.

What is most annoying is i have sent at least for messages to paypal and have not recieved a response 😞

What is going on here?

P

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @peranadar,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to convert your currency. Please reach out to customer service for troubleshooting. If you have not received a response by email, it is possible that the messages are going to your junk mail or spam folder. You may wish to try phone or social media.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

peranadar
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Olivia, but there are no responses at all in any spam box etc.

I'm not sure why no one has bothered to reply to my countless emails.

Paypal in the past has been very quick to reply but it seems like something is slipping here.

I cannot even call because I am currently overseas and there is no phone number that wont cost me a fortune to call and hold for an hour 😞

This has been very disappointing to me as I have been a paypal member for over a decade and this is causing me a lot of grief right now while overseas and it seems that customer service has abandoned me. 😞

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @peranadar,

It's frustrating not getting a response to your emails. I'm really sorry that no responses have yet been received. If you do decide to follow up via social media, please allow some time for our teams to follow up. The conversation will not be real-time.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.