cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cryptocurrency options!!

DaddyDoeBucks
Contributor

No Cryptocurrency options!!

I can't see any cryptocurrency options in PayPal. Every time I search for help, it says "Page not available"...It's like they're trying to keep it from me...lol

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Steelbath
Contributor

Re: No Cryptocurrency options!!

It isn't available directly on the app. Type in "paypal crypto" in google and it will give you the crypto page....BUT when I go to buy any of the cryptos it says "not yet in your region, check back soon" So that sucks. I don't know what region jas to do with anything.
LazerSmooth
New Community Member

This isn't true-  I have a friend who has it on his ap.  He's on an Android and I'm on an Iphone.  I don't have it but he does.  WTF?

TheWanderer23
New Community Member

Yeah, it is a bit of a joke to do press releases about how 300+ million people now have easy access to crypto currency payments...and then make them unavailable to the vast majority of users. 

From what I have seen, the option is only available to customers in the US, and even there not for everybody. 

The ability to buy/sell crypto in your account and preferably to top up your balance by transferring crypto to Paypal would make a dead service attractive for me again - without it, I will be using Paypal exactly the way I have used it for the past 2 years: not at all. 

yumup4dayz
New Community Member

ok so as far as i can tell it is available on personal paypal accounts not on business account because i have both. BEWARE if you are trying to buy crypto through paypal you might want to think twice. I purchase bitcoin and litecoin and ive watched it go up and down when i needed some money in a jam i sold it back. later on i decided to buy some again since btc keeps going up. i bought $20 of each btc and litecoin. I decided to keep checking on it and whatever amount was profit i would sell and save it up for something. anyhow i tried to sell btc and i wasnt able to theres a message that says it is not yet available in my region. that is how i ended up here.
mark30504
New Community Member

Has anyone seen a Paypal reply to this ?

I am in the USA and have used Paypal for about 15 years.  

I see no link or info on Cryptocurrency.....

I have a business account, is that the issue ?

Prajol
Contributor

I don’t see in my account too.
uniquelybecca
New Community Member

Me too march 14 2021
Steelbath
Contributor

I found out it is only available through personal accounts, not business accounts. My problem was I was logging into my business account.
agular026
Contributor

@Steelbath not true I have personal account and I don’t have the option