Nightmare experience

MindyMarie920
Contributor
Contributor

my experience with Paypal has been nothing short of a nightmare. I took a brief break from selling after my father passed away. After I married my husband another Ebay seller, as well as, Paypal member since 2004, I decided to start selling again. I changed products due to my husbands line of work and a friendly competition between us, to see which sight could sell more and of course earn bragging rights. My experience with Ebay has been wonderful and I give them nothing but praise, however, Paypal has been a nightmare. EBay placed me on a new seller hold since my account took off in sells, I expected this and jumped through each hoop willingly and was released from the hold, pretty quickly. Paypal then decided to place a hold and I jumped through hoops again. i was released from the and told periodic holds would be the only thing from now on. Wrong! Each and every transaction is held. I have to call to have money released and when I make daily calls I get rude agents & hung up on. I'm forever getting agents in the Philippines, who refuse to transfer me even to a supervisor. No one ever gives me the same answer and my account is always a mess. I call in and I'm give 2 to 3 hour wait times, with rude agents unwilling to help and my husband calls in and gets an agent right away, with helpful agents always willing to help and addressed with Mr. **** or Sir. He does high volume sales, is disgusted with the way my account is treated and we're both ready to find another source, to accept payments. Paypal shame on you, for treating people this way, especially since I've been a member for 9 years. I'm not a new account and have had no issues or complaints from any of my sells.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MindyMarie920

ok, thats a shame.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MindyMarie920
Contributor
Contributor
It is a shame the way my account is being treated. They are now holding over a $1000 as we speak.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.