Negative balance

Dj98
Contributor
Contributor
This is my first time having negative balance . I linked my online banking with PayPal ( on the first day of the PayPal I had 0,00€balance and later on I had to pay for apartment through PayPal ) 8 days later I recieved a email saying I didn’t have enough money and now I will have to owe the PayPal and i just wanna know if I pay the negative balance within 20 days will it be alright or do I have to pay double the amount or just one time ???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dj98 

Pay it as soon as you can or paypal will keep contacting you asking you to clear it.

At some point they pass it on to a debt collection agency but i don't know how long that is.

BUT if you contact them and state it will be paid off in 20 days they may well hold off.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dj98 

Pay it as soon as you can or paypal will keep contacting you asking you to clear it.

At some point they pass it on to a debt collection agency but i don't know how long that is.

BUT if you contact them and state it will be paid off in 20 days they may well hold off.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.