Negative balance

Carola84
New Community Member
due to a refund I now have a negative balance on my PayPal account. I paid this off on the 25th of December. Money got taken from my current account on the 31st and it should have shown/been added to my PayPal account on the 3rd. Payment is still pending. All PayPal does is send me automatic replies. Bank says they've paid it and it shows on my statement. Please help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carola84

If paypal takes the funds nearly at the same time as you send the funds yourself then the first to arrive clears the neg balance and the second is credited to your account, takes 5-7 working days, the 'date' given is an estimate and we have just had a bank holiday.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carola84

If paypal takes the funds nearly at the same time as you send the funds yourself then the first to arrive clears the neg balance and the second is credited to your account, takes 5-7 working days, the 'date' given is an estimate and we have just had a bank holiday.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.