Negative balance?

lobovoj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community!

I have recently stumbled upon the fact that I have a negative balance on Paypal. This seems very strange. Let me explain why.

I have purchased a pair of headphones two times from the same seller on Ebay. Both of the times resulted in my PP account being blocked for some unknown reason (stating that I did some reverse-payments through my bank account which I did not do). I reported it to PP support and both times were resolved (without any explanations given whatsoever). However, the second time I bought from the same seller, the headphones were broken so I opted for a refund, which I received, and it was just about that negative balance which I now have on my account.

The question is - what is going on and how come I have been charged for the refund? Is it some way for the seller to get back the money they refund or what? I did not do anything unusual or anything at all to get into negative balance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.