Negative balance/$150 taken from my bank

AdamBush
Contributor
Contributor

I had a missed payment of $118 that was my fault not having the money allocated right. After that money from my business came into PayPal account which was taken to cover negative balance leaving a negative balance at less than $16. I sent $50 dollars a week ago that has processed from the bank but still shows as processing on PayPal wallet. Also processed again this time successfully was $118.06 from my bank account at the same time that the $50 was processed. I still have a negative balance. my bills are all paid. I paid my NSF fees with my bank and I am sitting on Christmas out $150 bucks having to unlist all business items for sale on eBay. Also, that's my food money so I'm currently out of luck there too. 

My main Question is to do with my current settings? Why was my money so aggressively taken without any monitoring of the transactions taking place?  Why is it so hard to receive email responses to problems? Why does the resolution centre link not allow me to open a claim and just redirects me to my wallet? My account tells me to add funds but I would like my funds back. If I make a mistake with money I am penalized to the full extent possible but if I have my money taken It's my problem. This doesn't seem right to me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.