Negative balanace

Benigins2002
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I recently made a purchase with Nike that processed through PayPal. The money had gone out of my bank. Today I checked and the money had gone back into my bank but I had a negative PayPal balance and a dispute. Wondering why this happened and if my order will be cancelled which would be a nightmare cause I’ve sold it already.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Benigins2002
Contributor
Contributor
Forgot to say the order has been dispatched
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Benigins2002 wrote:
Hi, I recently made a purchase with Nike that processed through PayPal. The money had gone out of my bank. Today I checked and the money had gone back into my bank but I had a negative PayPal balance and a dispute. Wondering why this happened and if my order will be cancelled which would be a nightmare cause I’ve sold it already.

So you're dropshipping some nike shoes and it just so happens the funds on the nike order reversed and there a dispute opened (any connection with this nike shoe order?) so PayPal had to ding your balance. Then the nike order is dispatched.

Either is PayPal coming down hard on drop shipping and particularly on name brand items and can detect this stuff. Or someone has it in for you. That is if the dispute has a connection with these Nike shoes.

::conspiracy/twilight zone theme music::

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.