Negative PayPal Balance

George_Violakis
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, recently i made a refund to one of my buyers on ebay. So, after the refund was completed  paypal shows that I have negative balance. As you may know if you sell on ebay every time you make a sale ebay sends you the money 21 days after, so the money was available on hold. For some reason the money weren't taken from the hold paypal balance, but from the available balance which was 1€.

So, i would like to know what can i do to disappear that ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@George_Violakis 

To zero out your PayPal balance, you must add money from your bank account to your PayPal balance. Once the money from the hold is released, it evens it out the money you added to fix the negative balance.

Funds on hold are temporarily unavailable for use for anything until it is to available balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@George_Violakis 

You can't use pending funds, however when the pending funds are released they should then correct your negative balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@George_Violakis 

To zero out your PayPal balance, you must add money from your bank account to your PayPal balance. Once the money from the hold is released, it evens it out the money you added to fix the negative balance.

Funds on hold are temporarily unavailable for use for anything until it is to available balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.