Negative Balance

Heather2021
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having this issue with PayPal since March 15th.  I have a negative balance on my account and was not able to transfer funds from my bank account into my PayPal account.  Customer service advised me to send a money order for the amount, which I did on March 3rd.  My money order was received by PayPal on March 15th but has not been applied to my account.  I have spoken with PayPal many times, each time I get the run-around, no one seems to be able to find my money order and I keep getting pushed off to some other department and each time I have to tell the whole story about the money all over again.  I had the m.o. traced, it has not been cashed so the m.o. is somewhere in the PayPal office.  I am at wit's end as to what I should do next, I have all the documentation from my money order, I've given it to PayPal several times to no avail. If anyone has any suggestion as to what I can do to get this straightened up, I'd greatly appreciate it.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.