Negative Balance not resolving

DCMJ
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, my negative balance has been -€60.25 for a week now and I'm sure I've resolved it twice, because since I tried to do it the first time it unblocked my buying restrictions. The neg balance remained after this, then I tried resolving with a small purchase from cdkeys and it went through again. But for some reason PayPal isn't registering my payments for this. I will be checking my bank statement on Monday to see if the money was taken. It usually recognises my neg restoration payments and updates after a few hours or sometimes minutes. I selected to email them but I can't seem to email them because it needs a case ID of some sort, which I don't have because I need to email them to open any kind of case in first place. Also it was -€50.25 a few days before that, and decided to steep up €10.00 for some reason.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

If you resolved the balance you should see payments being taken from your card/bank statement. The difference in amounts you see is due to currency conversion which changes three times per day.

-David R

Login to Me Too

ramybuss

I have a negative balance and i can't add funds to my account using my both linked credit & debit cards , negative balance is increasing what shall i do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.