Need urgent help, my transaction on hold

Maxalici0us
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, I received a transfer from PayPal vietnam account to my PayPal egypt account, the trade between me and the buyer is already completed and i have requested from the buyer to send me email confirming that all is good between us and to sent it from the same email address on his PayPal account, i even have sent him a screenshot from my PayPal account showing the transaction state on hold and requested him to reply back to my email with the PayPal transaction state screenshot that i sent him and another screenshot for the item trade from my account to his account and confirming that this is him and he received the items as agreed and they did that already. So now can someone please look in my case and help me with this transfer to be completed because I urgently need this money for urgent matters and I can’t afford the hold on the transaction, if you want to confirm with the buyer on this np please feel free to do so or if you want me to send you the screenshots for the email communication between us then I would be glad to do so if it helps. The buyer is very trustable and reputable at the trade market we met at and i am sure everything checks more than well from his account and they confirmed that this trade between us is completed and it’s all good so please someone help me with this urgently.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Maxalici0us,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

It sounds like your payment has been placed on a 21 day hold. For more information on this hold and to learn how to receive your payment sooner please review this link -  Payment Hold

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.