Need help

sarosa
Contributor
Contributor

I need help, please

PayPal is blocking my money. For weeks I try to withdraw money from my account, but I cant. The same message every time: Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

There is no way to find any email anywhere on the website. I sent a message, but every time I get first a computer standard message, then a message that is utterly confusing, saying that they are working on my problem, and then saying that if I have any problems please contact customer service.... ??? I am so desperate. To make a phone call, is just too expensive from where I live. And knowing that I will probably end in India, where it takes a long time to get to - no result, I am not paying that phone call. 

Any help is appreciated.  

I am living in Morocco.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sarosa 

What funding source are you trying to withdraw to?

Is that funding source confirmed with the 4 digit code?

Does the name on your paypal account match the name on your funding source?

Does the billing address of the funding source match the address on your paypal account?

Are the funds showing in your paypal account?

Are the funds in a currency you can withdraw?

Are the funds cleared and not pending?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sarosa
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer. But, I forgot to mention that it worked fine, but just out of the blue stopped working. There is no reason why. I want to withdraw to my bank account and it worked before.  

@kernowlass wrote:

@sarosa 

What funding source are you trying to withdraw to?

Is that funding source confirmed with the 4 digit code?

Does the name on your paypal account match the name on your funding source?

Does the billing address of the funding source match the address on your paypal account?

Are the funds showing in your paypal account?

Are the funds in a currency you can withdraw?

Are the funds cleared and not pending?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.