Need help with loaded money to paypal debit card.

Hahahdj
New Community Member
I filled my debit card with the money i had left to pay my bills like i usually do, but when i went to pay them. It said i didnt add any money. But it says that the transaction was complete. Help
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sydppquestions
New Community Member

I called Help and got a message that no one was available to help on the phone and to send a message. Did that and eventually got this reply: 

"There is an on going issue and our technical team is working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible. Rest assured that once this is resolved, you should be able to see the balance on your PayPal account."

That was a little over 3 hours ago, and I haven't heard back on when it's expected to be fixed, so that's all I can tell you. Hoping someone knows more on when this will be fixed and what it means on reliability being able to access funds going forward. 
Login to Me Too

Heatherbeicht
Contributor
Contributor
When I finally spoke to a representative "we are working on the issue" when I asked do you have any idea when this will be resolved they couldn't even give me a time frame. For a multi-billion dollar company, this is insane that they do not even have a time frame to give it's customers esp if this is their lively hood . It's unacceptable . (Sorry for the rant, I was broken down today and had no way of accessing my money)
Login to Me Too

Smithersmitch
New Community Member
I had the same problem and it's been over a week
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.