Need help to add a bank before closing account

letermot
New Community Member

Hello, 

I need help and can't find any mean to get in touch with Paypal. Here is a brief resume of my situation:

I moved to Belgium some time ago and my account is linked to the UK (UK address and bank)

I would like to add a bank on the account (UK credentials) so I can withdraw the last fund and close my account. When I'm trying to add a bank the system asks me for either: 

- a text to a number I don't have anymore (was my UK number)
- a security question. I simply get a screen telling me there was an error on Paypal's end...unable to retrieve public information something something... 

- a confirmation using my visa card number which I also don't have anymore

I would just like to transfer the last funds from my Paypal to close this account... Can anybody recommend what to do here?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @letermot,

Welcome to the community!  I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.