Need help regarding online assignment service dispute

clarenceng
Contributor
Contributor

Hello recently i am depressed about my assignment going due and i don't know how to do and i go try on myassignmenthelp service. it cost about $300
https://myassignmenthelp.com/sg/

i ask for the task is complete the programming assignment and yet they just give me a essay and a dummy code which i don't ask for.
right now my assignment deadline is due and i  had report paypal about this matter and i had contact myassignmenthelp to refund the and they refuse,  ask want to cheat me to cancel the dispute so that they can refund the cost.

For this case does buyer protection can help me to get the refund ?

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ishad
Contributor
Contributor

paypal is getting funded by sites like this every month and thats why they side by scammers. There is noone in paypal to hear this or support this issue

Login to Me Too

AdamGreen
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot for info! I want to implement paypal system in my business. I study at the university and develop my business due to the fact that I have a lot of free time. Thanks to my assistants -  from an online service british assignment writers who write written works for me on time and without plagiarism. It is very important for me now - more free time

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.