Need To Remove Bank Account On Forget Paypal Account

dekris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can someone help me? I want to add my bank account to my verified paypal account but it says that bank account already connected to another paypal account. Yes, I did connected it before and right now I completely forget about email address and the password to login to that paypal account. So, I want to add that connected bank account to my verified one paypal account. Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dekris 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page.....if available in your country. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dekris 

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same type then you risk both being limited.

So your best bet is to contact customer services and see if they can help you regain access to the old one so you can remove the financial info and close the account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dekris
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thanks for your answer. Can you please tell me how to contact the support? I already tried to contact them but what I got is bot reply not human. I really need to remove that old bank account on my old paypal. Thanks bfore!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dekris 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page.....if available in your country. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

pjg991
Contributor
Contributor

I have also tried to use the phone button on the bottom of page and nothing happens, button does not work.

Login to Me Too

temp20200609a
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal should be called K enemy as they take money from people is all they want to do is take money off you they are scammers do not give them your money you do not need these people they just take money off you they are **bleep**ing scammers 

Login to Me Too

Amy_Hansley
New Community Member
Ok clicking on Facebook link now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.