Need Help Linking to Bank

esseyejay
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried numerous times over the past days to link to a bank, specifically a new Movo account. I have tried different browsers on my Mac, Safari on iPad, and the app on my iPhone, figuring the problem was an add-on or something. With the browsers, I end up completing the security checks only to be redirected to a blank Link to Bank form. No confirmation. No error. With the app, I get a red banner at the top that informs me that "now" it cannot connect.

In case it matters... PayPal correctly identifies the bank after I enter the routing number, and I am cutting/pasting the account number to make sure I don't make a mistake. 

What the heck am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

esseyejay
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I finally got it. It wasn't an error that redirected me to a blank Link to Bank page after a successful security check. It's apparently the way it's set up: fill out the form, pass two security checks, and then fill out the form all over again. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TinaK1
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem as you. I wrote to the support as well but no reply. More than 6days now that I cant add bank to my account. And no answer what is the problem just “check back later”!
Login to Me Too

esseyejay
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry you're having the problem, too. If you learn of a solution, please let me know.

Login to Me Too
Solved

esseyejay
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I finally got it. It wasn't an error that redirected me to a blank Link to Bank page after a successful security check. It's apparently the way it's set up: fill out the form, pass two security checks, and then fill out the form all over again. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.