NSN

NSN
Contributor
Contributor
Hello sold bag on line and person paid by PayPal from their bank account (I gave them my email). She has sent me photo of bank transaction but it’s now nearly 3days and the payment hasn’t shown up in my account yet? Is this normal and when should I expect it? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NSN 

Paypal payments are more or less instant so check.............

that she paid to the correct email address and did not make a spelling mistake when she entered it to send the funds.

have you verifed your email address?

was it sent in your currency?

are you sure its not a scam.

secondly.....

What does it say next to the transaction in your BUYERS Paypal account?

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.
4. Pending / Uncleared.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NSN
Contributor
Contributor
Hi again thanks for that there is nothing in my account no pending nothing! She sent via her bank account not a PayPal account and I read it could take a couple of days to go in if people do this. Haven’t sent item yet, would you recommend I don’t. But will contact her again and check my email which is verified. Thanks again
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @NSN

On PayPal, you would need to have a PayPal account to send someone else a payment. The option to send money directly from a bank account is not available. Please do not ship your item until you can see a payment showing as completed on your PayPal account. I would double check with the sender to see how they sent it. 

Thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.