NO option to confirm

w2036
Contributor
Contributor

I have no option to confirm my bank account, I'm afraid of using my account like this since this looks unusable/dangerous, I don't know if my transactions will even go through at this point.

I've tried to go through FAQ's, I tried contacting support and got an automated message sending me another round of FAQ's, I wrote a topic here and a very "helpful" person just copypasted a FAQ link to me once again for the 3rd time, I'm really frustrated by now since nobody is able to help me with ANYTHING...

My previous topic explaining everything https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Money/Problems-with-adding-a-bank-account/m-p/2091185

Can I please, PLEASE get some help with this? I don't want any people copy pasting me links that I've gone through numerous times, I need someone who really knows what's happening and will be able to help me with this issue.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ShinChanity
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @w2036

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us through our live chat support by:

1 Logging on to account

2. Click HELP at the top menu.

3.Scroll down and click CONTACT US.

4.Scroll down to click EMAIL US or other contact options.

We would be happy to assist.

Hope this helps. Kudos will be much appreciated and Please stay safe.
Login to Me Too

w2036
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for responding, I believe that I already tried doing exactly what you mentioned, but the only thing I got was the automated reply with FAQ... The message also said that if I couldn't resolve my problem reading the troubleshooting steps or whatever, I should reply to it and someone would contact me, it has been probably 3 days and nothing really happened since then...

Login to Me Too

ShinChanity
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @w2036

I know how important this is to you knowing with the pandemic situation happening right now, that is also the reason why the phone line for customer support is not open. You might want to try to click this link https://www.paypal.com/cz/smarthelp/home which is specific to your country

Hope this helps. Kudos will be much appreciated.

Please stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.