NO PENDING TRANSACTION

trinasimbajon
New Community Member

HELLO THERE!

I am using paypal for a year now and this is my first time experiencing this. I received my salary last Sept 1, around 9:45pm and it was confirmed at 9:55. Not it's been 45 hours since my money hasn't reflected on my bank account. Before, it does reflect before 24 hours, but now I went to the bank and the bank says that I have no pending transaction from paypal. And now, my bank here in paypal says checking! It was already confirmed though! Please help me. I am using BPI.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MB645
Contributor
Contributor
Likewise. First time to experience a significant delay. Transferred an amount last Sunday night (2 September). I've been using Paypal for 4 years now to transfer funds to my BPI account. Usually gets credited within 24 hours! I plan on calling their CS just in case it goes way beyond 14 days to request a trace.
Login to Me Too

Valster_Huera
Contributor
Contributor

Is your BPI Account a Savings Account? When i linked my BPI Savings account, it's reflecting as a Checking account. How do you change it to Savings Account? Also will you be able to transfer money from your Paypal account to your BPI account if it's reflecting as a Checking account on their system instead of Savings or do you need to have it changed from Checking to Savings Account? I'll really appreciate a reply. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

MB645
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, also a savings account. Don't worry about that. Your money will still get credited to your BPI savings as long as your account number/name is correct. Never had a problem with it even if PayPal labelled mine as a "checking" account. Just make sure you're not transferring it in between long weekends/holidays so your money won't get stuck until the next business day. 

Login to Me Too

Valster_Huera
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info. By the way, how much is the charge for transferring money from Paypal to your BPI Savings account? And how many days before it will reflect in your BPI account balance? I'm just concerned though because i read some posts saying they weren't able to receive the transferred money on their BPI Savings account because Paypal labeled it as a Checking account by default.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.