My status is bending

Khayrat
New Community Member
Hello, I just got transferred money from another paypal to my paypal. The status is bending and I don't know why. Also, I am linking my bank account to my paypal, will the money that I got deposit in my bank account? How long does it take
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Khayrat ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand that you just wanted to have access to the funds that was sent out to you. 

It would appear that the payment that was sent to you was sent as an echeck which would go through a clearing process. It may take up to 6 business days for this to clear and appear on your account. Once it does, you will be notified and you will be able to have access to the funds. 

Just to make it clear, it does not have to do anything with your account. It was with how it was sent out to you by the sender. It does not always consume and take up the whole posting timeframe. 

Once it is completed, you would be asked if you want to keep it in your Paypal balance or transfer it over to the bank. It has to be done manually. It will not go through your bank automatically. 

Hope I was able to clarify this. Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@Khayrat
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter. Did you mean Pending? There are several reasons why payment might show as pending or unclaimed. Kindly make sure your email address is confirmed. If payment was sent to you via ECheck, time frame for that may take up to 6 business days. Once payment is already showing as Completed it will appear on your PayPal balance. Then you need to withdraw or transfer that to your linked funding source like your bank account or cards. Some options may vary if you're in a different country. I would recommend that you reached out to us via online at www.paypal.com and use Contact us. Hopefully they can assist you.
CONTACT US
1 Log on to account
2. Click HELP at the top menu.
3.Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
4.Scroll down to click CHAT / EMAIL or other contact options.
Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.