My paypal name and my bank name aren't same (middle name problem)

manmtm7
Contributor
Contributor

So in paypal my account name is - "First name" "Last name"

And in my bank account my name is - "First name" "Middle name" "Last name" (I live in India)

I have tried contacting paypal support to change name with legal documents but there is no response in my email. (I sent my pan card (pic) and account statement(pdf) )

So, if i continue only with my First name and Last name to link my bank account in paypal will there be any problem? Or should i wait for paypal to add my middle name in my account too (If this is even possible)?
Since when linking bank account it shows warning

"Make sure your name and bank information match your bank account. Otherwise, your transactions won’t go through and you’ll be charged a fee."

@middle name @bank account name

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @manmtm7. The situation you've described is definitely a concern. To make sure there are no problems withdrawing money, your inclination to update your name in your PayPal account is correct.

I'm sorry to hear there's been no reply to your emails, however. Other ways to contact PayPal include placing a phone call (log on to your PayPal account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), sending a Facebook Private Message (click Send Message on PayPal's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or sending a Direct Message via Twitter (send a DM to @AskPayPal).

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.