My money kept by PayPal

Ltodorova
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , I am looking for some help and advise from users that have experienced similar problem with PayPal. On 7th September I did money withdraw of £648 to my bank card. It was instant, but the money didn't appear in my account. I sent message to PayPal agents and they told me that I need to wait for 14 days before they will track the transaction. I waited for 14 days and contacted them again. They asked for bank statement, then no reply. I sent another message, another agent replied to me for more information, I replied, they canceled the conversation. It happened multiple times. I approach them, new agent asks me the same questions, then they disappear and cancel the conversations. I contacted my bank. They told me that my transfer failed at their end and the money were returned to PayPal on 18th September. They have me the Visa case number for the transaction and I passed this to PayPal. PayPal ignored it. Again no reply. Then I went to bank branch. The manager checked my account and gave me the same Visa case number for the transaction of the money return to PayPal and gave me same date - 18th September. I sent another message to PayPal, they don't track the transaction, they just sent me a templete reply of the type "I have checked your account and the monet are not there". When I ask them if they tracked the money, they don't reply, but cancel the conversation. I spoke to Money advise. They told me that PayPal operate as a financial institution in Europe, so I have the right to place formal complains against them. I have an appointment in my bank today for a formal letter explaining bank actions taken for my transaction and I am going to use this letter for the formal complain everywhere I have been advised to place this complain, but I am looking to get some information from those of you who have been in similar situation. How and when did you receive you money. It is more than 1 month for me now....
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.