My money keeps getting put on hold

Jedrodger
Contributor
Contributor
I’m selling stuff on Depop and it seems every second item I sell, the money gets put on hold
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jedrodger

Nothing we can do to stop that. Just go with the flow until system releases you from the 21 day hold program by developing good selling habits. The money is there, you can ship, just can't withdraw yet. PayPal don't want to be stuck holding the bag in case your customer is dissatisfied buying from you. Nothing personal, just being honest about how this PayPal thing works.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jedrodger

Nothing we can do to stop that. Just go with the flow until system releases you from the 21 day hold program by developing good selling habits. The money is there, you can ship, just can't withdraw yet. PayPal don't want to be stuck holding the bag in case your customer is dissatisfied buying from you. Nothing personal, just being honest about how this PayPal thing works.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jedrodger
Contributor
Contributor
Fair enough ahah, it says I can get my money sooner by adding tracking numbers to the orders, does that really work?
Login to Me Too

Cearadanielle_6
New Community Member
This is so annoying why can’t PayPal fix this, anything that I sell get put on hold I need the money, it honestly needs to get fixed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.