My money is on hold.

geegagah
Contributor
Contributor
Hello paypal, I received a transfer of 2900 SAR and you took a 143.55 SAR fee. May I know the reason? I want to get it back. Also, you are holding 712.96 USD from the transfer. And I still don’t know the reason. Please help. I need the money as soon as possible
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

David620
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. They say it happens to new accounts but when I was receiving smaller amounts of money it was no problem. As soon as I got a decent salary, they put it on hold. After that I enabled tracking, even though its not a shipment, you can enable it for services like piano lessons etc. I contacted the person who sent the money to confirm that I completed my services so that PayPal can release my money, and the sender sent me a screenshot where she doesn't have the option to confirm (even though PayPal is convincing me otherwise). As soon as the sender confirms, PayPal should release the money on hold, but, like I said, they are not showing the confirmation option. It's all just a big corporate scam and I strongly recommend everyone just not to use this trash service. They can hold the money until the sender confirms, and even adter that it can take a while for them to release the money. By that time I can basically starve to death. Thank you Paypal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Chiara

Hi @geegagah
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I understand that a fee was charged when you received your payment for 2900.00 SAR. In PayPal, we charge a fee if you receive money for goods and services, for international payments, or in some cases when sending or receiving money for personal payments. Here you can find more information www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees. Regarding the funds on hold, generally, funds can be held for up to 21 days. However, if you entered the tracking information, they will be released 24 hours after the delivery of the item. Here you can find more details on why your funds may have been held: www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1987.

I hope this helps.
Chiara

Contribuisci anche tu allo sviluppo della Community rispondendo alle domande di altri utenti, lasciando Kudos o accettando come soluzione altri post.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.