My money hasn’t appeared in my bank account.

Alicerose_
New Community Member
Hello, yesterday I tried to transfer some money out of my paypal account into my bank account. I was told that there would be a 24 hour wait for security reasons - quite fustrating considering my money was on hold before this. It has now been 24 hours and the money is not in my bank account and pay pal have not contacted me to update me. How do I resolve this issue? Thankyou!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Annie4u
Contributor
Contributor

I would give it another 24 hours and if the money isn't there, contact PayPal customer service. Look for 'Help' on PayPal.com and find customer service. You have a choice to chat or talk to them on the phone. Maybe talk to them on the phone? They will confirm your phone number and call you back, and they do call! Find out what the hold up is. I've heard this before so I know other people have had this happen too. There must be a reason, maybe not a very good one since we all want our money when we need it! But they should be able to tell you what's going on. I tried to transfer money to someone one time and I ended up canceling the request when I found out it takes as much as 24 hours. But I canceled pretty quickly after making the transfer. I used another service that is instant. I hope it's fixed before you have to contact them! Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.